Girl hospitalized by an indigestion after have done an interracial bukkake

A 24-year-old girl from Missouri has been hospitalized early morning at the emergency room. She was acute stomach pains, that, according to her, it did not allow her to breathe correctly.

She came at 2 am to the emergency department on an ambulance where she was saved by a stomach pump. As soon as she was admitted, her symptoms began to dissipate. The doctors thought she had swallowed a chemical product that it could have caused a stomach pain. She admitted that same night she had participated in her very first bukkake, where she had had sexual relation with 10 guys at the same time. “There were guys of all ages and races, I’m sure that it was what make me felt bad, it isn’t right to mix”, young lady said.

Doctors recommended that girl spit out next time, at least, if she knows that she is going to this kind of party, she should take some gastric protection before leaving home.

Follow us on Facebook http://facebook.com/thereisnews